بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
IMPORTANT NOTICE :
Message from Maulana Haroon :
Having entered the longest days of the year and as our prayer times enter into unsociable hours, it’s important we take every precaution to avoid upsetting our neighbours.
It is with this in mind we are sharing some guidelines to consider on your visits to the musalla to promote a harmonious neighborhood.
Considerations for Isha and Fajr:
1. Avoid congregating outside and soften voices
2. Close doors and boots gently
1. Walk whenever possible
2. Follow the parking guidelines
– Especially on Montreal road
– Use car park as first resort
– Familiarise yourself with additional options available when shop is shut
3. Refrain from blocking driveways
Please take due note of the diagram showing parking guidelines :
Peace be upon you
Ahlan Wa Sahlan / Welcome To The Lammack Prayer Room Website
The Prayer Room (or Musalla) is situated in Blackburn, in the leafy and scenic area of Lammack, at 7 Whinney Lane.
All are welcome to pay us a visit, you can be assured of a hearty welcome.
If you have any comments or suggestions, then we would love to hear from you. Simply click the “Contact” button in the above menu bar, and fill in the form that follows.